Ever been advised that 'you should try CBD' and when you've looked into it, you don't know where to start??
Although it's possible to pick up CBD products on the high street these days as well as online, it's still quite difficult deciding what's a quality CBD product and working out what's good value for money.
So I've put my 5 Best Buying Tips together for you:
1) If the product you're buying doesn't have an exact amount of CBD listed either on the front or in the ingredients list, then leave it alone. Eg: look for a number of mg (1000mg CBD) or a percentage (10% CBD) - not just 'CBD OIL', or 'CBD FACE CREAM' etc.
2) And remember that the ingredient Cannabis Sativa Oil means Hemp Seed Oil, not CBD (which is short for Cannabidiol). Hemp seed oil is often used as the carrier oil, so it can belong in the ingredients list, but it is not the CBD content.
3) CBD Edibles should have a Best Before date and a Batch Number. The Batch Number will be traceable on the producer's website and should lead you to a third-party Lab Report showing the content of each cannabinoid or compound, incuding CBD and THC. (As you'll know, THC is the addictive 'high' inducing compound of cannabis. In the UK products must have less than 0.2% THC to be considered legal. Most now have only 'trace' amounts.)
4) Although it's often best to start with a low strength of CBD so that you can build up slowly, this doesn't mean that you need to buy a low strength CBD. It may be more economical to go for a higher strength.
Why? Well, remember that the amount of CBD on the front of the bottle or jar- eg: 250mg, 500mg, 750mg, 1000mg or 2000mg, refers to the total amount of CBD contained within. It is not the amount per drop or per capsule.
Which means that theoretically, you can get the same results from any strength by altering the amount of drops you take per dose.
= 1 drop of 1000mg oil
= 2 drops of 500mg oil
= 4 drops of 250mg oll
when supplied in a 10ml bottle (as ours are).
5) I t may seem like a good deal to find 1000mg CBD in a larger 30ml bottle for a price that's similar to a 10mg bottle elsewhere, but remember that there is three times as much liquid with only the same amount of CBD. So if some of that liquid was decanted into a 10ml bottle, it'd be more like 333mg CBD rather than 1000mg.
🌿 🌿 🌿
I hope this helps. Organic Secrets can't make medical claims regarding the use of CBD to support mental and physical health, however if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.